Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Giving Thanks

I have recently been informed that my fan base has expanded across time zones. I was also informed that I'm way overdue for an update. Who knew so many were fascinated by my boring life and endless sarcasm?!


So I apologize for the delay, the last several weeks have been a whirlwind. Week before last I traveled home to Chicago for thanksgiving. I took the doggies and drove for a much needed visit with my mommy.

Copilot Euns. Isn't in dangerous to take pictures while driving, you say? Cruise control only requires one hand. Okay I promise to never do it again. 

We ate some turkey, laid around and had a photo shoot. Behold my mother, unable to take a normal photo. Were we drinking you ask? Nope, completely sober. Also behold my new hair. I'm in love. There is a reason I only get my haircut in Chicago. 




Sorry mom, it's my blog and I'll post what I want to. Besides, you're endearing and you make me laugh. 


There we go. Oh wait, I had to copy and paste your normal eyes from another photo using my mad photoshop skills. 


"Oh, hey!" Look who I found. Why are you so tan? Freak... JK, I'm the freak who's skin does not know the meaning of tan. Jealous. 

I'm thankful for my mother and my sister, that after 25 years they are still the ones who make me laugh the most. 


I'm also thankful for these labbies, for Scoutie's smile and the grey hair on Euns' chinny chin chin. 

1 comment: