Monday, December 12, 2011

New Year, New Name

I've been getting some complaints about the title of my blog. I'll admit, I stole it from The Natos when I was just a young blogger. Jami Nato is my blogging idol. But now we are coming into a new year and so yes, I too have decided it is time to steal someone else's name.

Anyways, I've been trying to brainstorm some clever new titles and one night as I was drifting to sleep it came to me. Awhile back my sister sent me a card addressed to "The Lady and Her Tramps....". Now I know what you're thinking, it sounds like I run a prostitute house. I have a feeling there is a name for such a house but as I am still so young and naieve I can't think of it right now.

Think Disney, cute puppies eating spaghetti and so on. I don't think I've actually ever seen this movie and I have no idea why it's named that. Anyways, I am a lady as accurately portrayed in the small cartoon I found on google, and I have two tramps. Thus my new title. Don't sue me Disney. It was my sister's idea.

Now if I could only figure out how to center it on the blog. Apparently in order to format your blog you must speak a strange language called HTML. Anyone who can offer assistance with this would be greatly appreciated...Ahem Jami, I know you know how to do this as your title is so perfectly centered :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! But you need to add another pup to fully represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its so cute. and stop that. i am not your blogging idol. redonk. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete