Friday, May 27, 2011

What A Lovely Thursday

Yesterday was perfect. Perfect weather, perfect company and perfect wine. Started with a perfect walk with the dogs followed by a perfect lunch with a few lovely ladies and an 80's music show down.

Would have been extra perfect if this boy would have stopped flirting with me the whole time we were there. Just look at him trying to woo me with that smile:


Melt My Heart Not So Tiny Peanut.


The evening came around and I traveled further north than I'd ever been in the state of Kansas to Basehor for a benefit at a winery for Safe Harbor Prison Dogs. Great cause, great friends,  great wine and great puppies made it a perfect evening. 


I heart you Kaylene. And your licky ponies, fuzzie chickens mini doggies and super nice Husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment