Saturday, May 7, 2011

Life is the Most Spectacular Show on Earth

Well bloggers, here we are. I've become insanely jealous of my blogging friends for their vast ocean of blogging creativity. That, plus I'm attempting to find a way to put this very expensive new I pad I had to have to good use. Conclusion, start my own blog.

I'm not sure that I have anything particularly interesting to say but I don't think that's really the point. I've decided it's a venue for you to get to know me and for me to get to know myself because let's face it, you can't hide from yourself when it's typed on a page and posted on the inter web for all of the world to see can you?

Besides, it's true what the new " Water for Elephants" promos are saying...(I'm super psyched to see this movie btw) "life is the most spectacular show on earth." It may also be true that it's the only show on earth but I'll overlook that. So why not document it?

So this is my life. Routine, sometimes boring, and full of bad grammar and black dog hair but spectacular life nonetheless. Welcome to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment