Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Memorial Dayish!

Yesterday was Memorial Day and it was BEAUTIFUL! I took my Dad to the Royals game for his birthday and it couldn't have been more perfect. Okay, well they could have won at least but it was still a great time. I'm on a budget so I had to get the cheap seats but look at the great view we had!




I know you're all jealous of my throw back, flat billed Royals hat!

T'was a blast, so grateful to have my Dad in town. 

Today I went lunching with a few lovely work ladies and then to see Bridesmaids. First, I got carded....I guess that means it's time to start wearing grown up clothes and makeup out in public...darn.

Kristen Wig= HILARIOUS. Run, do not walk, to see this movie. But don't take your mom, and DEFINITELY don't take your dad. 

Made me think a little bit more about my life. About where I'll be when all my friends start getting married. Okay I guess they've already started. And here I am, the one looking for a respectable date to take as my "plus one." Maybe I'll start baking more. And become a reckless driver in the hopes that Officer McCutie McAccent will pull me over. JK JK, don't worry I won't endanger any of you fellow KC drivers out there. Definitely made me miss Chicago. Homey Sweet Home. Man of my dreams are you eluding me in the Windy City? TBD. 

In the meantime housing prices are at an all time low which translates to me not being able to sell my house for a loooooong time which means R.Pattzs, I think it's time for you to come check out the Midwest. You will have to come to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment