Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh Greggles, You're so Handy

I have the best Handy Man. Ever. Jealous, I know.

I'm not kidding you, he can fix anything, build anything and make anything look new and shiny. Every time I call him he comes over for one thing and then ends up doing ten other little fix it projects that I've put off around the house because I don't know what to do.

The only thing he doesn't do is build fences :( Darn it Greg.

Behold my shiny bathroom that he gutted and made new for me last year :)


And a year later when I had a problem with one of the tiles he was over in a jiffy taking care of it, no charge. I asked him if he was interested in living next door, or perhaps renting the room in the basement. For reals.

He also put dreamy crown moulding and closet doors in my house. Love.

But today is your lucky day because I'm going to share him with you! Get your pen and write this down:

Greg Clayton
House Calls Home Improvement
913.709.9736

Basements, bathrooms, kitchens, you name it, he does it. Except fences. Sad face again.

1 comment:

  1. totally jeal of that bathroom i never had. it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete