Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Crazy that it's that time of year again. The summer/year/life is flying by. Fall and thus my 25th birthday just a mere three months away. Insanity. Well here's what we did today. It wasn't anything special but it was lovely and filled with my favorite black doggies. And we did it all because so many of you and your loved ones have fought and died for this country.We are grateful today and everyday.  Enjoy my montage.


 Behold Scoutie fetching a ball at the dog beach. What a nice boy. 



Euns is more of a wader. I tried to tell her it would feel good on her arthritic hippies but alas she stayed shallow end. 




And this handsome man is Chowder the neighbor dog whom we are sitting for the day. I've never seen a dog more obsessed with water. Ever. He doesn't get out much. 



Happy Day. Makes me lonesome for my mother. I remember many a 4th of July with her. Sparklers. Fireworks from the roof of her car. Getting lost in corporate woods parking lot after one particular show. No fireworks for us tonight. Doggies don't like them and work calls me in the morning. Love you mom, love you America. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment