Tuesday, September 6, 2011

There is a Chill in the Air

All I can say is, "It's about time!"

I've been waiting for this moment for months, sweating through horrible days with 98% humidity (and no rain) and 100+ temperatures.

Don't fret black labbies, fall is here. Well not officially, but as long as mother nature thinks so I'm cool with it. We took an extra long walk today in all of this morning's gloriousness. Windows open, air off equals money in my bank account. Oh wait, Scout has another skin infection...okay no money in my bank account but fresh air in my house.

It's like a whole new wave of energy has washed over me, I did sit ups this morning. Pause for reaction.

Fall is nostalgic. Thinking back to first days of school (back when I liked school, aka middle school) fresh crayons, football games, dances, Grey's Anatomy marathons and Glee! Looking forward to the restart of some of my favorite shows btw.

Pumpkins, leaves and birthdays. This is MY season. I'm going to rock it this year.

1 comment: