Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blind Sided

I recently switched cable providers and with that, lucky for my True Blood addiction, came three free months of HBO. This makes for good movie watching on my days off. This afternoon I caught the ending, and then later the beginning, of The Blide Side. I've seen this movie before in bits and pieces but I've never really "seen" it. Of course now I'm only seeing it through my tear streaked eyes.

I've eluded to my high school trauma in the past. AKA upper middle class girls with their designer jeans making me feel like a big time loser. In watching this movie, though, I think about those who must have had a harder time. I wonder if anyone stopped long enough to take notice or if they drove on by in their BMW with the doors locked.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I do know that there is something bigger planned for this life of mine. Stay tuned.

1 comment: