Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Loves

Welp, the tile project is well under way. I thought I'd take a break and let my bloody fingers rest to update you on my weekend. JK, my fingers aren't bloody, I'm a nurse people, I take safety seriously.

Anywhoo, update on DIY project later. This past weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with two of my favorite one and a half year olds. Former patients of mine, they are both doing great and we had a blast. While mom and dad enjoyed a needed night away, we partied until the wee hours, I mean until 7:30. And then I fell asleep at 9:00. No big deal. We were tired.



Just look at these goobers....adorable. 


"Oh no, I'm not up to any trouble."


Sweet as pie :)

So thanks for letting me hang with the littles, it just blows my mind everytime I see kids that I used to take care of in the NICU. It makes me think, "Wow, I really have done something good."

1 comment: