Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happiness is a Warm Puppy

I forget who said that. I guess I'll take credit. But regardless of who said it, it's the truth. For the past week I've been fostering puppies from the shelter. It's like a halfway volunteering. I get to help and play with puppies but I don't actually have to go to the shelter. Ha, halfway volunteering. Let me tell you, it's like triple volunteering. They are A LOT of work. Waking up in the middle of the night, peeing on the floor. It's like having a baby. Or three. Plus two jealous older siblings (enter Scout and Euns).

I feel like this. I may have over committed, six would have been more manageable. 

But then they do something cute and I'm like, awwww this isn't so bad. 






Totally cute. Tomorrow they leave to find forever homes. I'll be sorry to see them go. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my DOG! (i saw that on a dog calendar once and now i can't stop saying it because it makes me laugh).

    ReplyDelete